How to GOOGLE through a text message??
Today i am going to tell a interesting fact about Google.In this latest geek world most of you having GPRS, 3G, 4G and others multimedia phones.But here i will you about How to Google through a text message?
Often we want to search in google about cricket score,PNR status,word meaning,address etc but due to not having a GPRS enabled mobile or internet access we are not able do it.At that moment we cat wait for internet or go to a internet cafe.Google SMS Search could be real bad news for the business of services like Indiatimes that charge a premium fee for delivering news or astrology updates on the mobile phone using short codes.
So,GOOGLE has started SMS search service for non GPRS supported mobile phones and this service enables you to search on Google from anywhere.Now i will tell you How to Google through a text message?
Requirements for this service:-
- Handset must be SMS capable.
- User must be authorized to use that device.
- 9-77-33-00000* This is number on which you need to send your query.
Supported phones and network:-
- All GSM/CDMA mobile operator networks are supported.
- Google SMS services work on every phone that supports SMS text messaging.
Note:-This Google SMS service is completely free from Google,message rate may apply according to the connection plan you have opted.If you have message card then you need to deduct a message from your national message.
How to GOOGLE:-
Follow these instructions to use this Google Sms
- Go to your text message editor and type HELP.
- And send it to 9773300000*.
- Now you get a message from Google that tells you about the service.This message will say you to send Tips word to Google for more detail.
- Now send a message type TIPS and send to 9773300000*.
- You get a message which tells about the key words for search.
- You can also search anything just send that query to 9773300000*.
- Now you can search.
Some google search result through a text message
To get cricket scores, international and domestic, enter CRI. For scores of a particular team, enter CRI followed by the team name (ex: CRI India). For scores of domestic tournaments, enter CRI followed by the tournament name (ex: CRI IPL, CRI ICL, CRI RANJI). For scores of a particular team in domestic tournaments, enter CRI <TOURNAMENT NAME> followed by the team name (ex: CRI IPL Mumbai Indians, CRI RANJI UP.)
Bhupen Hazarika responds 2 dialysis, but still cri
2G case:Bail pleas of Kanimozhi,7 others dismissed
Dolphins v Cape Cobras
Warriors v Knights
Decision on participation of PAK players in IPL will be taken at Governing Council meeting on Oct 14, chairman Rajiv Shukla said
Railways PNR Status
To get PNR status of Indian Railways train ticket, enter your 10 digit pnr number (ex:2342345587).
Sample Query: pnr number
- Train schedule 2926
- To get railway information, send
- “trains Mumbai to Delhi” to know trains list
- “train schedule 2926″ for train schedule
- “train avail 1018 Bangalore to Mumbai on 31-03″ for seat availability
- 10 digit PNR number to know latest PNR status
- “train fare 1018 Bangalore to Mumbai in sl” for ticket fare.
To get stock quotes, enter company name or ticker followed by the word ‘quote’ (ex: reliance quote).
Sample Query: reliance stock
500325 (Reliance Industries Ltd.)
4 Nov 11:00am IST
Real-time price data for BSE.
For more details:-Click Here
If you like the the post Please do share this and don’t follow to comment below:-